At New England Hand Associates, we realize your time is valuable. We not only focus on providing the best medical care, but also on doing everything we can to ease the concerns that come with having tests or procedures done.
Here are some helpful resources to guide you through your care:
Occupational Therapy Exercise Sheets
- Finger Exercise for the Stiff Hand
- Brachial Plexus Nerve Gliding Exercises
- CMC Stabilization Exercises
- Desensitization Program
- Do You Need a Splint?
- Elbow Active and Passive Exercises
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Ice Treatment Protocol
- Mallet Finger Protocol
- Median Nerve Gliding Exercises
- Passive Weighted Stretches
- Radial Nerve Gliding Exercises
- Scar Massage Instructions
- Shoulder Active and Passive Exercises
- Tendonitis Information
- Thumb Arthritis Information
- Ulnar Nerve Gliding Exercises
- Wrist and Forearm Exercises
- Dr. Jurist Carpal Tunnel Post Op Instructions
- Dr. Dietz Carpal Tunnel Post Op Instructions
- Dr. Brunelli Carpal Tunnel Post Op Instructions
- Dr. Jurist Trigger Finger Post Op Instructions
- Dr. Brunelli & Dr. Dietz Trigger Finger Post Op Instructions
Links to Additional Resources
See one of our expert hand surgeons today or call our main office at (508) 872-7881 to request an appointment. With four locations in Framingham, Milford, Concord, and Westford, we’ll find a time and an office that’s convenient for you.
New England Hand Associates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Click HERE for more information.