Orthopedic Care for Hand, Wrist, Shoulder and Elbow
New England Hand Associates offers complete shoulder, hand, wrist, and elbow orthopedic care at our locations throughout Massachusetts. For your convenience, we offer a variety of services and diagnostics at our state-of-the-art orthopedic facility, including the availability of Durable Medical Equipment (DME), such as splints, braces, and crutches. Our services that we offer include:
Our other on-site services include:
- Occupational therapy (Framingham and Milford, MA offices)
- Scheduling of diagnostic testing (MRI, CT, EMG, NCT) at nearby facilities while you wait
- Nerve conduction testing (Framingham, MA office)
- Minimally invasive carpal tunnel surgery
- Comprehensive reconstruction and replacement surgery for hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Microvascular surgery
- Xiaflex treatment for Dupuytren's Contracture
For the best hand, surgical care and service close to home, call New England Hand Associates at (508) 872-7881. Same-day or same-week appointments are generally available in our Framingham, Milford, Concord, or Westford offices.
See one of our expert hand surgeons today or call our main office at (508) 872-7881 to request an appointment. With four locations in Framingham, Milford, Concord, and Westford, we’ll find a time and an office that’s convenient for you.
New England Hand Associates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Click HERE for more information.