Workers’ Compensation & Personal Injury
New England Hand Associates is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries and personal injuries (such as automobile accidents) involving the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder. Our doctors and staff are committed to helping workers’ compensation patients and those who have suffered personal injuries return to work and their daily activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Our doctors are board-certified physicians who understand the Massachusetts Workers’ Compensation system. Our treatment plans focus on the injured employee to obtain maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible.
For patients, we provide conservative, non-surgical treatment as well as surgical care if necessary. For employers, case managers, and claim adjustors, we offer prompt, efficient scheduling and assistance with all aspects of the patient’s care management and return to work.
Our workers’ compensation program features:
- Prompt response to referring physicians' requests for consultation
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Complete rehabilitation programs on site
- Comprehensive plans of care, including where possible - modified or light duty for safely return employers to work
IMEs are a critical step in determining return-to-work status. Our doctors are leaders in providing reliable IME services, and they understand the importance of timely and accurate communication.
Our IME program features:
- Specialists in hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder injuries
- Convenient scheduling
- Timely transcribed reports
Call our main office in Framingham, Massachusetts at (508) 872-7881 to schedule a workers' compensation or personal injury evaluation toda
See one of our expert hand surgeons today or call our main office at (508) 872-7881 to request an appointment. With four locations in Framingham, Milford, Concord, and Westford, we’ll find a time and an office that’s convenient for you.
New England Hand Associates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Click HERE for more information.